Wednesday 8 August 2018

Small, far away things 2.0

This is the 2.0 version of the Small, far away things blog I started last year to chart my 009 modelling. I deleted the blog along with pretty much all my online accounts when I suffered a mild nervous breakdown in February, but I did think to backup the blog luckily so my original posts are safe.

This new blog brings together my old one and my main online profile of The Midland Mole (as some people from RMweb will know me).

I will trying to post fairly regularly both with railway (real & model) related content and various others things that I think are interesting. My first new post should be up tomorrow about how I fell in love all over again with a part of the country I have not visited in over 20 years! ;)

Also for anyone interested my Flickr account is here where I will be posting pictures I take during my travels and at shows: https://www.flickr.com/photos/165755585@N05/

2 comments: